Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Little Treat


Hi everyone I have a little treat for your today... this is Anya as a little Halloween witch. I think this is my first project showing off one my Anya collections. I have quite a few of these sweet little ladies in my collection, but don't get to play with them too often. I am a HUG fan of TGF and follow both of their blogs.. but I mostly look and comment. For this week over at Club Anya and Friends WTW the challenge was to create a cute little Halloween treat bag or gift. They even gave a tutorial so I new that I could not go wrong with following along.

Recipe:
DP: Kay and Co. (from last year, I had some paper left over in my scraps), I colored her with my prisma and OMS, Nesti: oval scallop, and Hersey Nuggets in a clear treat bag.

Challenges:

Ckub Anya & Friends WTW-Treat for Halloween
Digi Tuesday- Digi and all about the Girls
Chrisma Cardz challenges-#38 Anything goes
Wild Orchid Challenges-#6 Ribbons & Bows


Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. a lovely halloween creation Sharette! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones