Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Little Blue Christmas


Hi everyone I am here with a quick post for this week's challenge over at Delightful Inspiration. This week Faith gave us this sweet little girl named Kaela. Is she not the cutest little Christmas Angel??? :0) I colored her with my Prisma pencil and OMS.. and Sakura Gell Pen. I really wanted to make her sparkle so I colored her wings with my glitter pen and added Ice Stickles to her wings. I also added some bling with my I-Rock.

I used this week's sketch from Mercy
MTSC100

Recipe:
Card stock: PTI, DP: Colorful Christmas, Ribbon: Scraps, Sentiment: PTI and Memento Ink. Oval: Nesti.

This card is also for the following Challenges:
Wild Orchid- Blue Christmas
Digital Tuesday- Christmas & anything with wings

Happy Scrapper,

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, beautiful sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You might want to check your link on the DTC blog. It took me to your pumpkin card on 11/11 and not this one.

    Love your card! Its so cute! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what an adorable card hun! This is absolutely beautiful!!! Lovely work hun! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and I love the ribbon ! beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very CUTE Sharette!! Love your coloring and all the sparkle =) Thanks for playing with us at DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLENGES!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so cute! The highlights in her hair are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones