Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Christmas N July

 This is my card for the challenge over at All That Scraps Wednesday challenge as well as this week's Greeting Challenge over at The Outlawz.
Image is Neva from the Sweet November line, I just love this set from Sweet November, Neva has several other sisters.. But she happens to be my favorite. This card is also with me continue with my Monthly challenge of my Christmas ornament.

Challenges
Designed to Delight- Christmas N July
Creative Inspirations- Christmas N July


6 comments:

  1. Lovely image and a beautiful ornament. Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharette

    What a great Xmas ornament - love the image too!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW i love how you combined all the Colours together ;) I sometimes don't dare to use more then 2 different families :) LOL
    Really inspiring to see :) thanksss for playing with ATS.

    hugs Ria
    and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutey beautiful! I think I have this image and have never colored her! Thanks for the inspiration.....BTW Love your music player! :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones