Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Valentine is by all means my FAVORITE holiday. Not just because of the holiday but because it is also a very special day (AND with it being on a Sunday it was REAL BLESSING., and we started it by going to Church) It is my Dad's Birthday... he would have been 68 years old today. It has been just over 5 years since he passed away, and he is truly missed.. What makes this even more special is for all those who know me in my family circle. Knows the story of my dad and me. It was only 3 short month’s reunion between him and I that he passed away. (Don’t get me wrong I know thru my believe that every thing that happens was just the way it was supposed to be... And so for the last several years we don't take this day as a day of sadness and mourning BUT a day to celebrate and come together. I plan the day with my sisters, brother, mother, grandmother and host of nieces and nephews. Everyone cooks a different dish from our Country (Belize) we bake, exchange Valentine with our kids and just "enjoy" the day. This year not every one was able to make it up to where I live, so it will be my sister and my family and we are still having a wonderful and BLESSED DAY
Here are some Photo's that we took Last year and a Photo of my Dad



This is a Photo of my Dad that I took when I was with him in Belize for Two weeks

The Smith Sisters
  
My two Sisters..
we love you Dad,,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones