Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Friendship Challenge #17 with BLD


Hi everyone It's Thursday and that means it's time for another challenge over at By Lori Designs. I love that fact that Lori has switch up the challenges a little and has moved a way from just the main color challenges. Which we will still have But it's still nice to have a Lil different flavor ever now and again..


This Week's Theme is "Friendship" I think it is a great challenge as that it makes us reflect on what is important to us.and beside our family I know  that all of us have those special friends that we turn to when we need to share, vent or just gossip a little hehehe.. for my card I choose to use the "special edition" bug and roo.


I colored the girls with my prisma and OMS. and used my sakura gell pen and lots of stickles to add some bling.

I used this week's sketch from the very talented Carly ( whom by the was is only 12 yrs old.. I mean is she talented or What) she designed this sketch for the Saturday challenge over at Design2Delight


Challenge:
The Crazy Challenge- Anything Goes

Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones