Sunday, June 12, 2011

Check out My Guess Designer Post

It is my Turn in the "Designer Spotlight" over at The Greeting Farm Blog. and I wanted to share with you all here on my blog the card that I did for my post as the D.S. for this week.


I used the super "gorgeous" Cheeky Christmas stamp and sentiment from the 4x6 stamp set. I Love all of the Cheeky line. and I knew that I wanted to use it not only for my post, but I knew it would be perfect for my monthly card ornament projects. This marks the 6th month and the 6th card that I have done. I am happy just to be able to say that I have done a card for every month up to this point. and will on my way to having a full set of 12 by December.

I wont' go into too much more details because I did my my very first "little-tutorial" showing how I made this card and all the information is on the TGF blog soo Please head over there to see more and  if you like it  .. then leave a comment for me

Happy Scrapping,

2 comments:

  1. Okay, just saw the tutorial on how to make this card. Great job! Love the color combination. This little digi is so cute. Congratulations on your guest designer spot. It is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, the cutest image and love the paper/colour choices. A really great GDT card, congrats. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones