Thursday, October 27, 2011

Too Cute to Spook

 Hi everyone.. Ok I am back with another Simply Betty Stamps ( NO I am not on the DT or guess DT or anything like that.. I am on a goal to start using my images and stamps instead of just having them sitting around.. What is the use of having them if you can't share them.. Especially when they are as cute as these little ones are..
This is "Betty Skellington.. and she is a "digi".. I fell in love with her the moments I saw.. Look at those "eyes" just gorgeous. and her little friends with her She is ready to go trick or treating .. But is just too "cute to spook"

I used this Sketch from the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI
DP: My Mind Eyes
Shape: Nestabilities
Embellishments: Bling, white gell pen, and pop dots
Tools/Medium: Prisma and OMS

Challenge:
Chrisma Card Challenge- Any Thing Goes
Delightful Challenges- Orange, Black, Green
Forever friends- Sentiment and animal
Fab N Funky- Halloween

Happy Scrapping,


4 comments:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones