Thursday, November 10, 2011

Farm Fresh Spy Day #6

Hello everyone.. Well we have come to another end of our work week and for those of you who are lucky it's the start of what is sure to be a great 3 day weekend. Even though I have to work I at least get to sleep in late because my kids don't have school.
Now if it does not get any better than that  I am back with my card for our 6th Farm Fresh Friday "Spy Day" over at the FFC blog. and what a "awesome" card that our 'lovely' Margie Spyed in our own TGF gallery..

For my card I used the cute little "sleigh" from the "Clear Christmas" set.   Please let me say before I go any further. My picture quality is "NOT" my best. We don't have "Internet" in our house at the moment. Well not until Tuesday ( I really don't know If I can wait that long :(... So I have been trying to up load when I can at "work"(shhhhh But  the computer here is really old and slow and it does not have any software for uploading and editing my photo's.

So any ways  We would love for you all to play along with us, remember you do have "one week" to up load your card to the linky at the bottom of the post or you can upload to the GF gallery or SCS using the "keyword" TGFFF06

>>>>> and don't forget about our  First-EVER TGF "Customer Challenge and Chit-Chat" night! Our first night will be a MOVIE THEME event so pop some popcorn, grab your favorite candy, and join us for LIVE chatter, trivia, and a challenge.
Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI
DP: Echo Park "season greetings"
Stamp set: Clear Christmas TGF stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Embellishments: EKSuccess, liquid pearl, and stickles and lots of pop dots
Medium: Prisma and OMS

Happy Crafting,


3 comments:

  1. Sharette, love the papers and fab sleigh! Such a festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharette, you are sooo making me want to purchase this set of stamps. I love how you have made your card. WOW, it would be just the perfect Christmas card. I love your coloring and your paper that you have used. Great, great card. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards you've made! =)
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones