Friday, December 30, 2011

Farrm Fresh Friday Spy day #13

Hello My wonderful Crafty friends. I hope you ALL had a wonderful Christmas and you got at least 1 item on your "wish" list. I am here today to share with you my "creation" for this week's FF Spy day #13.

Today we are casing a Beautiful creation by SHELA
For my card, I used my Super cute Wild Sprout "Matilda".. I just love her "serious face and gorgeous hair. I just picked her up a few weeks ago, and I just had to get her all colored up.

My fun paper is from Echo Park.. " Summer Time".. I just got this 12x12 Scrap pack too.. and I am loving all the gorgeous colors that are in the pack. 


We would love for you all to play along..  Please go to the Farm Fresh Challenge blog for all the info.

Happy Scrapping,





1 comment:

  1. Sharette, love the hair! You do such a great job with it. I think Matilda's hair is particularly hard with all the waves, so kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones