Sunday, May 6, 2012

Twinkle of Yellow

Hello everyone.. Happy Sunday I hope you are enjoying ever bit of the rest of your weekend. I wanted to show my second card with the Beans collection from "The Greeting Farm". Say Hello to the other sister. "Glimmer Bean" and she is rocking the "Yellow" hair today..
I started her out by stamping her on White Card stock from PTI with memento Tuxedo Black ink. I cut her out of the full stamped image, and left just the little "hanging heart with wings" My DP is another Gorgeous Collection from the Miss Caroline Collection from My Minds Eye. I used my circle and scallop circle Nesti and my spellbinder as a "mat" I then used some "distress ink" to add some colors to the inside and then used pop dots to pop Glimmer up. The Sentiment I cut out too and inked the edges to make it less  white. Used my MS butter fly punch for the bigger butter fly and some scrap to cut out. for the smaller butterfly I used my ek success mini punch. and added some bling. to finish off I made some faux stitching with my "white gel pen'.
Here is a close up of Glimmer Bean.. I used my Prisma Pencils and OMS. to color her up. I changed my skin pattern just a little bit, but I am NOT too sure if I like it!!!... and finish her off by adding glitter to her skirt as well her little heart.

twinkle -twinkle Little Star "do you know how LOVED you are??
being that I am soo into finishing off the inside of my card.. I used this Wonderful new stamp of mine from Unity Stamp Co. ( I am a member of the "Stamp of the Week".. and I just LOVE it, I get a new gorgeous stamp and sentiment every week for a very LOW price.. if you are unfamiliar with the stamp of the week you should really check out Unity Stamp Co.) It went really well with the stamp and sentiment.


Happy Scrapping, 



Challenges
The Crafty Pad- Girly Girl
2 Sisters- ATG
Stamping4the weekend- 4 or more layers
Craft a Lot- Challenge with Unity


9 comments:

  1. She is so cute Sharette! Love the colours and the beautiful details. You should enter this over at the new challenge blog craftalotblog.blogspot.com - they are spotlighting unity stamps too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the yellow hair! Thank you for playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a sweet card. Very cute design. Thanks for entering at the Crafty Pad Challenge this week.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twinkle, Twinkle, I see a lovely card - the yellow is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Anything Goes challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little card! Thanks so much for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week in our We're Girly Girls (Use Pink & Bling) Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think this came out very cute! Love the colors. Thanks for playing over at 2 sisters Challenge. Olivia. Ormcraftynights,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!! Love the sentiment that you used..it makes you want to hug the card ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is adorable! I love your colouring! Thanks for playing with the Craft-A-Lot Unity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones