Saturday, October 6, 2012

Published and Card Making

CreationsByRichie.com - Web Banner Designs
                                                                                                                                          
Hello everyone and Happy World Card making day.. I have spent all of my day cleaning and organizing my craft space.. We just move into a much smaller place, so I have to get very creative with my craft area and still be able to find every thing that I need when I need them. I will get into more of that at a later date.. 
I know it's kind of late,but I still have a few more hours to getting some cards done and shown for this all important day. :0)
I thought I would start with a few that I had completed before, but have Not shared or shown on my blog. First up is my 2nd Publication submission... Yes I got another card published in the Aug/Sept issue of "Designed To Color". This issue was a little late getting out, and so I just received my hard copy in the mail last week.

Here is my page.. Yes I got a Full spread page in this Issue..EKKKKKK!!!!! still hard to believe it after I saw it for the first time..I used my gorgeous "Cheeky Geeky from The Greeting Farm. I love her, I actually did 2 different style cards with her, but this is the one that got chosen.

 Here is a shot of the Cover for my issue. Love seeing all the inspiration form such talented colors. Makes me want to continue to color and color. If you would like to see a sneak preview, or may be purchase a copy which comes in both "digital' and printed copy, make sure you head over to the Design to Color Blog

Here is a close up, of my card along with all the details, such as image and medium used which you all know is Prisma and OMS. I hope you all get a chance to see the full issue of the DTC magazine, remember to head over to the blog and check it out..


Ok I will be back with more, so I hope to see you all soon

Happy Crafting,and Card making Today,




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! You GO GIRL!!! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Love the card too, especially the little glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones