Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sending Donkey Smiles


Hi everyone I hope u are all having a wonderful and peaceful Sunday, We just watched the World Cup finals, Congrats to Spain!!!! As many of u may have already heard their as SEVERAL blogs and stamping Co. out there that are all coming together for a GREAT CAUSE.....Michelle Oatman ; a DT member of  A Spoon full of Sugar had a terrible accident a few weeks ago. Well the DT have came together to have a Card Drive for Michelle ( Please head over to A S F of S to read about it). Even though I do not know Michelle, my heart can not help but to go out to her and her family,, (Always make u thankful for the blessing and the stress that comes with our day to day lives) I went over to Michelle's Blog  and she has already posted that she is "staying strong" thru all of this and I think that  is just AMAZING!!!!
So this card will be what I am sending her


Recipe:
Card Stock:Coredinaions ( I love this paper!!!), DP:K & C0:Jubilee, Image & Sentiment:Whimsy Stamps, Colored with prisma and OMS, and inked with Tim Holtz :Worn Lipstick and Stickles

Challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar- Sending Donkey Smiles

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little card! It just makes me smile. Thanks for playing Mojo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones