Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Great Thursday Challenge with ByLori Designs

Hi everyone Here we are it's Thursday and it Challenge #10 at ByLoriDesigns. I want to share my card with you all for this week's "color challenge"

For this week's color challenge ( which I just LOVE..) I used "Birthday Emma" from the Puddle Jumper line created BLD. I just love her with her "balloons".and her little Ribbon in her hair and on her dress.


I am soo in love with the color "orange". and I had such fun coloring her up with my Prisma and OMS, and I used lots of stickles on her bows.. Look at  her "balloons" I colored them with my "Sakura" gell pen. I printed the "gift" twice ( one I altered just a bit) and ran some colored paper thru my printer and then used them as my "embellishment's". Card Stock is: PTI, DP is from Michael's, and I used pop dots to pop everything up.

Challenges:
My Time to Craft- Lady's Day
Crafty Cardmakers- Special Birthdays
Pink Paper Paradise- Make it Monday

Happy Scrapping,




12 comments:

  1. Lovely card and such a sweet image.
    Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharette, this card is absolutely darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Sharette....love the sparkly balloons :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! Colours are so bright and fun.

    Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, super image and great papers. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, love her! Great job with this week's color combo at BLD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card and what fabulous coloring, girl!! Wow!! Love it! Your blog is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. I've seen a lot of orange this year and have enjoyed using it on a few cards as well. I love how you printed the gifts out separately as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, lovely image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones