Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's Cooking


Hi Everyone.. Wow half way thur the week already.. Boy March come and gone.. WOW. So what's cooking today.. Well I have this sweet little girl from Mo's Digital Pencils ( I know that we ALL love Mo's Fabulous art and digi work and this on is on top of being One of my favorite's.


This Wonderful little image was created as a "fund raiser" for the victims of the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami. Mo' was offering the Image for just ONE DOLLAR.  (can  you believe :0))).. Yes it is true when she first release the image in her Brand New store found HERE.. The image was only a $1.00 Now if you did not get it before. MAKE sure that you head over to her store to see ALL the wonderful images that she has... I love that She makes image in soo many different Nationality.. So there is something there for everyone for what ever your crafting needs may be. Now I have to mention the Sentiment from Paulette over at Create with TLC.. I tell you I just love and can't get enough of her super sentiment's and again this was was just Perfect for my card and Image. If you have not PLEASE go by and visit. and if you do  grab a freebie or two Please make sure to leave her some LOVE ;0)))


I colored her with my Prisma and OMS.. and added some stickeles to her socks and apron :0).  Card stock is from PTI. Don't you just love this "delicious" paper. I know it's probably from an older line.. But I tell you it was like finding a golden ticket" hehehe when I saw it on clearance for $3.00 for the whole Scrapbook pack/kit from Michael's. It's Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird" pack. Gorgeous paper and perfect for "cooking theme' such as this gorgeous stamp and sentiment. Spoon is a sticker from my "Doodlebug design 'Bon appetit' sticker sheet. I added some bling with my I-Rock, some faux stitching with my Sakura white gell pen, Ribbon is also from Michael's and pop dots to pop everything up.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday- Sketch184
Crafts & Me- Yellow
Creative Bellie- Seamstress
Creative Card Crew- for a Child
Freshly Brewed- What's cooking
Digital Tuesday- For the Kids

Happy Crafting,


13 comments:

  1. Great, great card Sharette!! You have a real gift for colors and coordinating your papers!! Love this!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this card is outstanding!!! I mean would you look at that fabulous coloring!!!!! Adorable image and fun fabulous papers and colors too. Thanks for joining us at the Freshly Brewed Cook it Up challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your coloring is great, especially the hair.

    Thank you for entering it in this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge. Good luck! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA! What a GREAT sentiment for this image!
    Your colors and papers are terrific!
    Thank you for joining the "Cook it Up" challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs!

    Stacie (FBD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Love the papers that you used! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Card! I love her pretty yellow apron! And I love this CC paper, I just got some recently too! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Fresh Brewed challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just super! Love the paper you've chosen to match this lil cutie :) Thanks for playing at FBD this week! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coloring and dp! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and what a cute image and great sentiment.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card- I did not hear about that fundraiser- off to check it out. Thanks for playing along with the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Thanks very much for playing along with our For A Child challenge at the Creative Card Crew! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! I love the spoon embellie and the bright yellow. How FUN and FUNNY is that sentiment. hehehe

    Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Cook it up challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo adorable...such pretty coloring and the sentiment is just tooo fun!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli chalenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones