Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A deconstructed Sketch

 Happy Hump Day everyone.. I am back with a little "deconstructed Sketch and a card. I am entering this card into this week's "deconstructing jen challenge. I Love Jen Shults and her amazing talent. and this sketch was no exception.
The Deconstructed Sketch No. 9
This week actually I get to show case two of my favorite blog site. Jen and By Lori Designs. You all know that I am a Huge fan of By Lori Designs, and feel soo honored that I was a part of the last Design Team. For my card today I used "Puddle Jumper Regan". I went out of my comfort zone for this one as you can see and I did not use any "color for my Image. I just simply stamped her on some PTI 80 lbs card stock with my "memento Rich cocoa stamp. I added some Tim Holtz "antique linen" to the edges and left her as that. Just another way of showing what you can do with your images. 

Challenges

Happy Scrapping,

5 comments:

  1. What a darling card--glad you took the Use It Tuesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No colouring, but still a gorgeous card...the gorgeous papers and ribbon, tell the story.great job.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card...

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!! I love your stamp that you used. Thanks so much for playing along with Use it Tuesday!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones