Saturday, July 23, 2011

Flowers N Hair

 Here is the Other Image I purchased from Crafts and Me. Let me say that all 3 images that I showed where ALL digi's. ( love that I can download right after purchase.. especially because Crafts and me is Located in the UK. Nothing like Not having to wait :0).
 This Beauty is named "Aliah"  she is soo Beautiful to me.. just look at those eyes, and lips... and did I mention the Hair.. talk about not having a "bad hair day".. She was amazing to color. because her hair already had so much details it was easy to go in and add my colors and find all her highlights. just "gorgeous"
 
I was so happy when I got my mail yesterday because my New sampler pack form Claudia and Co. I posted on my blog that Claudia was having an amazing sale on just about everything in the store.. and her paper  packs where a steal at 40 % off.. I had been eyeing these gorgeous and yummy paper from Basic Grey "Hopscotch" for a while so I had to grab a pack while they were on sale. I LOVE them such pretty pattern and colors. ( You know when you have your really GOOD stash you try to be as "frugal" with it as you can. hehehe...  that's why I only used One sheet for my card. The Lace/doily is from K & Co. Blings was last in my stash,, I have to get me some more!!! Flower is from Prima I had sprayed it with some "glimmer mist" a while back but never got a chance to use it.  
I hope you have enjoyed seeing these gorgeous ladies as I have enjoyed coloring them.

Challenges:
2 Sisters- Any Thing Goes
Allsorts- Free and Easy
PaperCutz- Any Thing Goes

Happy Scrapping,


12 comments:

  1. I can see why you are so taken with this image. But with every image, you have to bring it to life. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Sharette! Love the BG paper with the doily and your color is just fantastic! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, you have been doing a great job with the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is another incredible card yet again your colouring is just jaw dropping!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card i love the image the colours you've used are fab and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! What incredible coloring. Fabulous card. Did I say WOW?

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, the image is fab and the way you've coloured the hair is amazing

    thanks for being free and easy with us this week at Allsorts and good luck in the prize draw

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazingly colouring sweetie!
    Beautiful card :)
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this gorgeous card I so love Hannah Lynn & this is one of my favourite digi images.

    Thank you for joining the Rockin' Rubbah Girlz at Crafts & Me, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - beautiful! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to say how I loved visiting your blog. Your coloring is so awesome. Oh my your images just pop!!! Can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this image and the way you colored her!!! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones