Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Friday Spy Day with the Farm Fresh Challenge

Hi there.. WoW week One of January is behind us already...  Winter what Winter!!I know everyone else where have been enjoying the snow and a little cold weather.. But we here on the "West Coast" have been enjoying some Gorgeous 70 % degree weather. I work in the afternoon/evening soo it was really hard just driving in to work with the Sun and Breeze on my face. But I did soak up as much of it as I could before I came in to my office.hehehe.
Today is Friday soo I am back with this week's Farm Fresh Spy day with the Farm Fresh Challenge blog.
This week our talented Team Capt. "spied" a gorgeous little creation from TGF Gallery..
CherryPie
I followed a lot of the layout; But I really focused mostly on the Color combo.. As the Blue and Brown with white is just so Beautiful.. For my card I used my bran NEW image from the "Miss Anya Garland collection. ( I have said it before.. But I absolutly LOVE the Miss Anya Collection.. I only need 2 more of these gorgeous stamp set to complete my collection. (until Marie and Jess brings us More>> heheehe.

I Just love Miss Anya and her gorgeous hair with her braids.. and here flower garland is just too  'stinkin cute".. I have to say that I got  some great insights about coloring and shading  from the Awesome Premier Farmers over at TGF. ( if  you have not meet them yet Please make sure you hop on over there to see what Gorgeous Creations and Inspiration is popping up on the Farm)

I colored her with my Prisma and OMS.. My DP is Nikki Sivils  "Blue Berry Hill".. I have become such a Fan of Nikki  and just  looking at her Awesomely beautifully DP you can see why.

So.. Now it's your turn to play along we would love to see what you create with us for this week's challenge.. You will have one week to get  your cards uploaded to the FFC blog using  "Mr Linky" at the bottom of the post or you can upload to either TGF gallery or SCS gallery. Just make sure you are using the correct  "keyword" all information can be found on the FFC blog soo make sure you stop by.
Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI
DP: Nikki Sivilis  6x6 pad (Blue Berry Hill)
Image: Miss Anya Garland TGF stamped with Memento Tuexdo Black
Medium: Prisma Pencils and OMS
Sentiment: PTI Memento Rich Cocoa.
Embllishements: Ribbon (stash, Bling (Doodle Charms, white gell pen and lots of Pop dots.

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday- Something New
Dutch Dare Challenge- Something New
All That Scraps- Anything Goes
Fab N Fnky- Something New
Simon Says- Something New

Happy Scrapping,

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card and your colouring seriously ROCKS! Love the shine on her hair!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo she is cute
    thanks for playing with the ATSchallenge

    Janine DT ATS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image and colours...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Great coloring and Great card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky. We hope to see you again on Wednesday for antoher fun challenge. Good Luck.

    Hugs
    xxx
    Alexis
    Fab 'n Funky DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Just love your sparkly colours and design. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge. We hope to see you back next thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super adorable card! Miss Anya is so cute! I love the way you colored her hair! Awesome!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones