Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Little "Retro Fresh Love"

 Hi everyone.. We're officially half way thru our work week.... and I am soo looking forward to my weekend, because I get the "whole" weekend off, and my family and I are planning a little "weekend" getaway.. soo we are all excited about that.. 
We are back with our Monthly Retro Fresh Challenge over at the Farm Fresh Blog and this month our Theme is  "Love", with Valentine just a Month away.. We want to see projects with a Love Theme.. Please remember that "you must use a "The Greeting Farm" image to win a fabulous prize... 
 For my card today I used the super cute little digi couple " 50's Sweet Heart.. How much more Retro can you get than these two fun loving couple from the 50's.. Love Anya's Skirt and Ian's Hair.. (can we say Happy Days :0)
I colored them up with my Prisma Pencils and OMS.. and added lots of Glitter to their "heart and her bow".. My Gorgeous DP is from "My Mind's Eye" Love Me 6x6 paper pack.. This pack  has some really fun and beautiful papers.. So you will be seeing lots more of it.. 

So Now it's your turn to play along, You have all month to play along with us, soo head over to the FFC blog for all the details.. 
Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI
Stamp: Digi image from TGF
DP: My Mind's Eye- Love Me
Embellishments: Twine, heart brad, white gell pen, and pop dots

Challenges:
Any Thing Goes Challenge Blog- ATG
Oldie But Goodie Challenge- Use something old (digi image, and Heart brad)
SweetStamps Challenge- Hearts


Happy Crafting,


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike, Sharette! Love the different ideas we had to use them. Fab background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image, love the wayyourimqgehas been coloured and the use of papers, thanks for playing at anything goes, hugs trace x dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones