Friday, February 24, 2012

Farm Fresh Friday Spy Day #21!!!

Hi everyone.. Wow what an absolute wonderful few days of warm weather we have had here in Sunny So.Cali.. Spring is soo close you can feel it.. And with that I think that it's the "perfect week for "ME to be  "Hosting this week's FFFSpy Day challenge#21. This week we "Spied with our Eyes" a Gorgeous Beauty from our very own TGF galley.

Now you know I fell in LOVE with this card from the moment I saw it... First of all LOVE the bright colors.. what a wonderful wave of "gorgeousness" and not to mentions I just Love easel cards.. so I was excited about seeing this card..
Here is my card.. I used my Absolute Favorite image from TGF.. Well One of them.. But she is in my TOP 2.. Look at that face and her gorgeous hair and ponytail.. Just LOVE me some Ruby... My Card stock is from PTI...and my DP is from "My Mind Eye.. Sentiment is from O&A Surprise.. I needed some more Birthday cards.
Here is a close up of Ruby.. I colored her with Prisma and OMS.. and added lots of "glitter".. So Now its your turn to play along... My time as a DT. member is soo fastly  coming to an end soo as I am the host this week.. would LOVE for a few of my followers to play along.. Please remember that you must use a TGF stamp OR digi to be eligible for a prize.. You can upload your projects to the linky on the blog or to our forms over at SCS or TGF gallery..  All details can can be found at the FFC blog.

Happy Scrapping,


Challenges:
All That Scraps- Fancy Folds
Papercraft Journey- Make it Cute
Crafts N Me-Shade of Spring



8 comments:

  1. Hello Sharette. How lovely, pretty image and I love the different layers of papers. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is really sweet Faithnme - what a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully! Gorgeous papers and layering - it's a really sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! She just looks so darn happy! I think everyone is super ready for spring to be here, you can tell by the patterned papers they are using! lol

    Looks like a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful card, the colours and colouring are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining in with Sandra's Lots of Layers this week at MAWTT and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards!! You ROCK!!! Thanks for never disappointing when i stop by!! Have a wonderful day my friend!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sharette . . . your Ruby looks fabulous on this fun and very colorful easel card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's "Shades of Spring" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card and wonderful colours! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones