Friday, February 17, 2012

Spy Day #20 with the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog

Happy Friday to you all. Sorry I have not posted in a few days.. Just have been a little under the weather.. Truth is I have been going through my own little "blue Funk"; I have a whole lot going on right Now, and even my crafting can not get me out of it "sometimes".. I did managed to get a few image colored including one for this week's Spy Day challenge over at the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.
This week we "Spied with our Eyes"
Lori Craig's Card
As I said, before that I colored up a few images and one was a New one for me.. I purchased the Miss Anya Bag collection at the Last Farmers Market over at TGF. I decided that I would pull this sweet little lady with her Super Gorgeous "wavy" hair. and cute "bag" I colored her up with my Prisma and decided I wanted to "paper piece her bag..
I used what us again some "new" D.P. from My Minds Eye's- "Everyday Flair" I got a great deal on all a 4 pack of their 6x6 2011 collection.. Love them ALL..  I decided to stick with Lori's idea and use Kraft paper for my card base.. and a Strip of the matching DP from her bag.
I bought a sweet little stamp set from Nikki Sivils" Ellie's Day out and thought that the cute purse stamp and sentiment (clear stamp set) was just perfect for this image... I stamped them both with Memento Rich Cocoa.
Here is the inside of the card.. using the rest of my DP.. and a Larger Purse stamp from the stamp set.. 

So Now it's your turn to play along.. You will have One week to get your projects uploaded to the FFC Blog or to the SCS set or TGF gallery. Make sure you stop by the FFC blog for all the details.

Happy Scrapping,



3 comments:

  1. I am amazed by your colouring. Her curly hair is so beautiful. I can't seem to manage to get curly hair to look curly, something I need to work at. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognized that purse! Your card is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeee the way you did her hair! And I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your work Sharette. It is just amazing

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones