Friday, March 9, 2012

Farm Fresh Friday Spy Day #22 & 23!!!

Hi everyone.. How is your week holding out for you??? I am soo behind with my posting that I actually have 2 post in one TODAY... I posted this card on the Farm fresh Blog last Friday for our FFSD challenge #22 where we showcased our Gorgeous New Line of The Bean Collection, and they are just the sweetest little Beans that you ever did see...
Say hellos to  "Shimmer Bean". Here is she is her Full Glory.. this is the Image in it's complete Stamped formed. 
Is she just not the cutest little think you ever did see..She is the Newest line of Clear stamp that you can find in the Greeting Farm store. I colored her up with my Prisma and OMS... My paper is from "My Mind Eyes".
Here is a close up of "Shimmer". I used lots of glitter to add some sparkle to her and thought that she would look gorgeous  with her blue hair with a little streak of Blue....

Today we "Spied" this super gorgeous little card from  "Grace"
For my card.. I had this little sweet image of "Cheeky Rockabilly" already colored up soo I just went with her for my card layout,.. She is always a favorite for any occasions on a card or layout..
My paper is from the Basic Gray "hopscotch" collection and Ribbon from PTI.. Birthday Sentiment and banner is from Studio g collection that I got from Michael's.. 
Here is a close up of my image.. colored her with my Prisma and OMS..


2 comments:

  1. Cute Bean and Cheeky! Both are awesome! Today's challenge looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Awesome, And awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones