Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hungry Game, a Winner and a Surprise

Hello everyone.. I have another Great Saturated Canary Image that I wanted to share with you as well as the Winner of "LaLa" digi.. Now I had mention that I have read ALL 3 of the Hunger Game book series, and this weekend had a Great time at the Movie watching the Hunger Game..  ( Did I mention that it was a Great Movie!!)..  I was soo over joyed when I saw that Krista from S.C had drawn an image "GameTime".. She looks just like "Katniss Everdeen.
 She was a part of the New release along with all of the other images that was "showcased" in the Blog Hop.. and I have to say THANK YOU.. to ALL of you that stopped by and left me such wonderful comments.. They are ALL appreciated..

Fro my card I wanted to set a Little Scene.. So I started with some DP from My Mined's Eye "All Spice". this is a Gorgeous 6x6 paper pack..I also used some Kraft card stock, some scrap paper (for my grass) the little fence is "paper doily" from Basic Gray "life of the Party".. Embellishments (apple tree and little honey bee) is from Jolee's Boutique " the Forrest is a part of Katniss and where a lot of her "good memory's are..It's also the place where she can Hunt for food to trade in the village and to feed her family...
I colored her up with my Prisma and OMS.. I wanted to "fussy cut" her a little more, as I am not CRAZY about ALL the white background, But she had soo many little details..I was not going to try too much "fussy cute with her (Plus I Know that I am NOT that good at it. hehehe.. Used some pop dots to make her pop off the card.. You can see she is ready to make her move across the Fence and in the the green grass.

Here is a close up of her.. 

Know for the inside of my card.. The sentiment is the same as what is stamped on the Front.. but it was not as clear and crisp as I wanted soo I stamped it again on the inside.. Stamp and Sentiment is from my "Stamp of the Week by Unity Stamp Co... I just Love getting a new stamp every week for under $6.00. And when I saw this week's stamp with this Gorgeous little Bird and Sentiment I thought it would be Perfect!!!!!!. ( in the realm of the "mocking Jay"

Now for the Winner.. I went with Random.org (sorry I don't have the little window)
JOVAN, Cards By Jovan... You won the LaLa digi.. Please make sure to contact Krista Smith of Saturated Canary at krista7smith@yahoo.com

 Jovan is NOT the only winner Today.. I just left Krista's Blog and I found a Wonderful and Blessed Surprise over there.. (Trust Me YOU will want to check it out.. NOW please READ the info prior to the "surprise". ;) ;)......And leave Krista some Love for the Talent that is HER ....and for wanting to share some of that talent with us.

Happy Scrapping,

5 comments:

  1. OMG...I'm so happy! I love this card, it's so AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jovan! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your card...she is the perfect Katniss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the movie too! Of course they never compare to the book, but I thought it was well done! The stamp of Katniss is awesome! You made a wonderful little scene for her. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS Sharette well doen Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones