Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Sketch with Scraps of Color

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my card that I made with a great 'Sketch from Scraps of Color. As you know I am a member of the 'Design Team"  we have some fabulous designers and every month at least once a week our talented DT brings you some gorgeous creations, projects, layouts, cards, etc. We are 'kicking off our Monthly "Sketch Challenge" with this gorgeous layout design by 'Classygirl (Tiare)

You can create anything you like with this sketch 'as long as we can see the layout in your project"
I made a card with the sketch, using some great die cuts and stamps. The main stamp on my card is this cute "Hot Air Balloon stamp from Unity Stamp Co. I just love the sentiment printed on the stamp.
Here is my card. I stated with "kraft card stock fro  PTI. DP from My Mind Eyes "On the Sunny Side", stamp from " Unity Stamp Co. ( I stamped my image with 'Rich Cocoa from Memento, right on to one of my pattern paper, then I cut it out. Butterfly and clouds are stamps and die cuts from The Greeting Farm
Now if you want to see with the other DT members came up with for the Sketch, please hop over to SOC.

Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones