Thursday, July 25, 2013

Coloring and Creating

Hello my lovely crafting friends. I wanted to stop by to share with you my latest card and tutorial that I created for my monthly posting over at SOC
For my card I used my New stamp "Anya Styles" from the Big Time Anya Collection from The Greeting Farm.
.
I stamped a sheet of card stock with Anya and wanted to practice my hair coloring. She has the best biggest hair for that and I knew I would have a ball coloring her up.






Challenges:
Craft - For the Girls 
Divas By Designs- Any Thing Goes
Whimisical Designs- Pile It on
House of Gillies- AnyThing Goes
That Craft Place- Its a Girl thing
CMC- Anything Goes




10 comments:

  1. This is too darn cute Sharette. Love your coloring and the pretty paper used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharette, this is so cute! Your hair coloring looks fantastic in both black and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation and colouring. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharette,
    I love your colouring and design's, beautiful cards on your blog.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! Fab coloring:0 Thanks for playing with us at Creative Creations Challenges♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...thanks for joining Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. The sentiment is awesome. Thank you for joining us at whimsical designs.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card. Love all the colors. The hair is fantastic, you did an awesome job. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative challenge.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card! I love her and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones