Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bikini and Burgers Coloring Brown and Fuchsia

Ok. wanted to just show you some of my coloring.. I really have been slacked on my 'card making latley,, But Not soo with my coloring,, as I always state that coloring is such a therapeutic thing for me. So I will be showing more of just my coloring now. And if I happen to create a layout or project with on of my colored images, then of course I will share that as well..
 So. following up with my card that I just showed in my last post. "BikinianBurgers.. I will usually color my images twice, some times three times. especially  when I want to try several different hair colors and skin tones!! so here she is with "Brown hair and Fuchsia hair..
 for my Fuchsia, I went with just a slightly darker skin tone; I think it makes her hair color pop a little bit more.
and here she is with Brown hair.. She looks more "Latin".. which is what I was going for.. 

Hope you like them.. 

Happy Scrapping,




3 comments:

  1. Wow cute digi! Love the way you colored the brown hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! Love the brown hair. She does indeed look more latin.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones