Thursday, July 4, 2013

Celebrate with Bikini and Burgers

Happy 4th of July everyone.. Wow it only took me like 3 hours to upload this card.. My computer has it's moment, and with the heat it kept turning off right in the middle of me "editing my photo's" and then just as hard of a time when I came to my blog to post.. 
Anyways as you can see I finally got her up.. I had my images colored a few weeks ago, every since I picked her up, I think she was a 'freebie' for a while, from the always 'Fabulous Krista from "Saturated Canary'.. Just love her and her images. huge fan!!
I knew she would be perfect for a "4th of July or a Holiday theme card.. So when I saw that the challenge over at SC challenge blog was "Celebration". I thought it was a perfect fit. Say hello to "BikiniandBurgers".. She comes with this Fabulous sentiment which reminds us that we should love our self just they way we are!.. 
Here is a Close up of her and the sentiment, I think you can read it 'well enough'
I colored her up with my Prisma and OMS. Actually when I colored her up the first time I was going to enter another challenge for "Different hair color".. So I give her a bright' Fuschia color. and of course she is "celebration" the 4th of July in her Patriotic colored 'bikini'.. and holding her delicious burger. DP paper is from My Mine Eye's  Supper Splash".. Ribbon and Card stock from PTI..
here is a side view
and last here is the inside of my card.. 

HOPE you all had a Great 4th for those that are celebrating, and for the rest of my lovely crafter.

Happy Scrapping,




3 comments:

  1. Oooooh this is sooooo cool and gorgeous colouring too. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring, love the hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones