Monday, March 29, 2010

Greetings to all on Monday

Please scroll down!

Hello: I have a card to share.. first let me say I hope every one had a great weekend.. My Children have been home all week long on "Spring Break".. So today was my Happy day, because I know tomorrow they are all back in school. (Love them.. BUT.. after 3 days I was looking forward to Monday!! Yes by my posting time, you can see that I am  up quite late... this is the only time I get "ME TIME" ( I mean with out ANY interruptions of any kind)

I wanted to post my card for my Monday freebie over at Delightful Inspiration, I have posted every week since the first week in March (also shows me how  fast the time has passed in this month) I thought this week's digi,was such a cute image and even better was that I could use it on several challenges....

This was by far the simplest card that I have made ( my own design-- no sketch ) I just loved the DP that I did not want to do nothing much to it.. so I just added a ribbon and a small piece of DP paper that looks like "sun shine rays" coming from by cute little GARDEN FAIRY. The DP said soo much I knew that I could not added any thing else to it. I think the bright, bold, cute colors just scream SPRING!!!!!

I hope u like :0)



Because I did not do too much to the out side cover, and I Really Loved this DP (it was from a "Mat Pad") I wanted to show the full DP that is my sun rays.. Love the orange color!!!
For my card: Cardstock: Stampinup,Digi Image "garden fairy":Delightful Inspiration colored with Prisma and OMS, cut Image with my Nesie Oval, DP: Me &My Big Ideas, Stamp stament: PTI, ribbon:Micaels or Big Lots??

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. your card and color combo is great...well done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DP is so cute!! And so is your card! Love the rainbows and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy, cheerful card!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a fantastic card! I love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones