Friday, April 16, 2010

Fab Friday

Hello everyone in Carft Land, can you belive it's Friday already!!!! I am having a wonderful day, spending time with my DH and my Little Lynette. It is a beautiful day in So. Calf. As I stated this Month is Birthday month for my son and my self. What I did not realize at the time is that I have a list of Birthday's this month ( i am up to 6 and counting) so I have lots of Birthday card to make this month ( I am challenging my self to do just that :-) I love, love the Birthday collection that Jen has over at The Wild Flower Patch, and by far Birthday Ivy is my favorite. So I made this card to enter in this week's challenge and also as a card for my Niece.  I hope you like it!!

Receipe: CardStock, Ribbon:PTI& Georgia Pacific,DP:Make a wish (Oriental Trading)
Punches: Martha Stewart & Ek success
Challenges:
WFP- WFWC#10
Sunday Challenges-  Challenge #54Spots & Dots
Cupcake Craft Challenge-#86 Childhood Memories




4 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic Sharette! I love how you've colored her in and your punches are FANTASTIC!! Thanks for participating with us again this week!! :D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just as sassy shopper!

    Fun card for the Spots and Dots challenge.
    Thanks for joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a lovely card ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a fabulous card and so beautifully embellished

    Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones