Monday, April 12, 2010

A Monday Post

Hi everyone just a quick post, wanted to get my card in for this week challenge and freebie over at
Delightful Inspiration (Thank u Faith for another cute degital Image.,, love the theme of Spring). For my card I used the sketch challenge over a Fussy and Fancy Friday. I colored my image with Prisma pencils and OMS and my glitter Pen.

Happy Crafting


For my card- Card stock: Bazzill,PTI, DP:Recollections,Punches:Martha Stewart & Fiskers, ribbon, flowers and Pears:Michael's

Challenges:
Fusy & Fancy Friday-Challenge #8
All sorts of Challenges-#47 Petals & Pearls
Oh Alice-Chapter 8 Flowers

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharette

    Just lovely, such aa cute birdie and the whole l/o of your card perfectly thought out.

    Thank you for joining in my petals and pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week. Please come play with us again next week. We love having you.

    The Dormouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones