Friday, August 13, 2010

A Birthday Post


OK.. I know it's a little late So this is going to be a quick post.. But I finally got my house quite...  I do love my kids, BUT today was "ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!'  want a vacation from the word MOMMY/MOM!! I have a card for the Stamping Boutique.. this one is for their monthly challenge I mention in my last post that it's their 1 year anniversary and so the theme is of course "Birthday" I love love the Audrey images and the Princess Jennifer Latte images (thank u Tracey).

Recipe:
Card stock: PTI, DP & Embli: Oriental Trading Co. Image colored with Prisma and OMS & Sakura gell pen for cupcake and shoes :0)
Challenges:
The Stamping Boutique-Aug Monthly Challenge
CPS Challenge- Sketch #179

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones