Monday, July 9, 2012

Celebrate with Unity

Here is another project I made with my Unity Stamps. I have mention before that my oldest DD is away at camp as a camp counclor. She asked me before she left if I would do a few of my "Canvases" that I stamp on for her as she wanted them to hang on her wall in her "room". Well it has been 3 weeks and she has reminded me several times. So this weekend she had some time off  so she came home for the weekend, and of course she asked me again saying that she was tired of looking at "empty walls".  feeling guilty I pulled out my canvases and gesso and started my work. I primed them on Saturday and so yesterday I was able to finished them up before she left.
I made an attempted to complete 4 of them But 1 one a total "bust" and I was not too crazy for a second. But  2 did come out pretty good. So I am sharing those with you. Here is my 1st one

Both of them have a "Celebrate" Theme the first one I used Several stamps to complete it. I stated my using my Tim Holtz  Distress ink "worn lipstick" and I distressed all around the edges. Then I stamped the Girl in the middle with PTI Classic Craft ( could not find my Memento Rich Cocoa.. ) Then I added one of my New Stamp of the week stamp Celebrate, which included those cute "lanterns and the sentiment". I added a butterfly and my favorite swirl stamp to decorate the edges as a frame then added some pearls. I really like this one.
Here is another look at it.. My lighting was really off.and I took pictures in the day time.. I have to find a good light source for the day time as I usually take pics late at night using my "OttLite"

Here is the other one.. I LOVE this stamp set "Celebrate Life".. I thought the image would be perfect because it has the Kids holding hands I think that her campers would enjoy seeing this one too.  I pulled out my "glimmer mist" as I wanted to create a little scene with grass and sunshine,, Not too bad I guess. Again I have to learn how to control my "spraying" I stamped the images across the canvas then I added some flowers to the grass and a gorgeous butterfly. I then added a butterfly that I cut out with my MS punch and added the sentiment that came with the set. My daughter really LOVED this one. 
Here is another look at it.  I have to go back to Michael's to get a few more canvas as I want to redo the other 2 over again.


Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! Just love your technique and the beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones