Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just a little Coloring with Some Odd Girls

Hello my crafty friends.. Hope you had a Great Sunday and a wonderful weekend. I am on day to of my work week, but it was great, because on the weekend, the entire atsmophire is a little more "relax".. Soo much that I to finish up this coloring page that I started a little over a week ago.
Say Hello to the Girls of SOG (Some Odd Girls)
 I usually print out a sheet, with two of the same image ( in case I make a mistake,or if I want to try a different color scheme). I was able to get Two of two image and even squeeze an extra on on to my sheet.
 First up are "Rainbow Fairy".. I just LOVE HER.. She was a Prize that I won when she had her release in digi over at the SOG blog a few weeks ago..
I colored one with Red Hair and the other with Blue with my Prisma Pencils and OMS and of course a Fairy is not a Fairy with out her Glitter. So you can See that Rainbow loves to spread her beautiful colors around.
 
 The first Two is "Tropical Mae".. I think she is soo Beautiful, Love her little "wrap dress".. I started off coloring these 2. as I continued playing with my pressure for skin coloring.. The first Tropical Mae is colored with Red hair and she is jut a tad darker, better Tan, hehehe,, But Trapical Mae in Purple has Brown hair and she is slightly lighter.. I added lots of Stickles to their flower... and as I had left over space.. And you we WE NEVER waste paper I was able to get "Summer Kaylee" on their too.. She is soo "rocking" that hair cut is she NOT.. I went a little "funky" with her and added a little color to her "black hair".Ohh and don't you Just LOVE her Sherbet colored T-Shirt.. She is HOT :0)))
Here is  Close up of the Rainbow Fairies.
and here is another close up of the Tropical Mae and Summer Kaylee

Now the Only thing left to do is Decide what I am going to do with them.. I have 2 Smash book just sitting here looking at me.. And I just have to get the courage up to pull one out and start, But if you do see them on a card or project, just pretend that it's Your First Time.

Have a Great Night




 Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. As always, your coloring is awesome! Go ahead & get that smash book started ;-), Najja on SOC posted a challenge to get started... I am so enjoying it, looking forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones