Monday, July 30, 2012

Going Back to the Farm with a Little Glimmer

Hi guys, I am back with another card to share with you all today..It seems like "forever" since i have played along with a challenge hosted by the "The Greeting Farm". So As I was checking out their AWESOME previews celebrating 4 years in the Stamping Community..( By the way if you have Not checked them out, you will be in for a "Big Treat" (wink, wink)... 
So back to my card I am playing along with this week's "Farm Fresh Friday" challenge, and the theme is "use a Die cut"/ and or Punches.. What was great is that I actually make this card a "few months' back when I was  a DT on the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog and I just so  happened to use both. I just never got her posted. So it was a "no brainier
" as to what card and Image I was going to be using. :0)))
I used Glimmer Bean from the "Bean Collection"
 I colored her up with my Prisma and OMS.. Went with "blue/turquoise hair and matching outfit.  My DP is from MME's  "Dwell".. I used my Circle and Scallop Nesti die and some gorgeous pearls form pizzaz a plenty. Ribbon is from Michael's. And Scallop punch from "StampnUp"
Here is a close up of "Glimmer Bean"

Challenges:
PaperPlaytime- Seeing Double 2 or more DP



Happy Scrapping,

6 comments:

  1. This is the cutest Sharette! I love the bright aquas you have done her in and the shine in her hair is perfect! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sharette! i love glimmer's bright hair! she looks great! i am really excited about tgf's august release too! good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her blue hair! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue hair!!! I must try this!! Love the card Ms. Lady, nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, thank you for playing @ Paper Playtime!

    Maria
    Joyful Stamper
    Inspire Me Fridays, weekly!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones