Saturday, November 6, 2010

Twist and Twine

Hi everyone I had lost my mojo for the last few days.. NO matter what I did or try I just could not get my "craft groove" on :0) But because I had some quite time ( late last night when the house was sleeping  and really because I could not Sleep I was finally able  to do a little Twist and Twine to make this cute little Miss Anya Dressy from "The Greeting Farm". She is another one of my stamped images that I had colored from before. I thought that her colors where a "little to Bright" so I was not sure what I wanted to do with her. But then I came across a color challenge that just fit perfect.  But before I get to that part. she is for this week's FFF challenge which is "All Tied Up". I used both twine and my cute pink ribbon and twisted and tied them up.
I used this sketch from "Fussy and Fancy Friday #23

Nov. 5 Sketch
Recipes:
Miss Anya Dressy colored with Prisma and OMS, Card Stock: Kraft, DP October Afternoon, hand made flowers: Scraps of DP, Sentiment: PTI and Memento Rich Cocoa, Twin and Ribbon:(Michael's)

This card is also for the following Challenges:
Fab & Funky- Kraft, Lime Green & Pink
Fairy Fun Friday: My own Flowers
Raise the Bar-Use Curves (Nesti Oval)

Happy Scrapping,



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful little Anya card! Great take on the sketch and love your cute flowers. Thanks for being creative and making your own flowers with the fairies this week at FFF and for sharing in our sketch challenge at Fussy & Fancy. Hope to see you at the next challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love sweet Anya and those pretty little flowers. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday This week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Fussy and Fancy this time.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image - great colors and paper too. Your handmade flowers are the perfect finishing touch. So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Fairy Fun Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones