Friday, September 30, 2011

A Little Sugar N Spice And Some News


Happy Friday everyone... Wow its here already!!!.. I am looking forward to my Weekend.. Now before I go any further.. My Title did say some NEWS.. I have a "Huge" announcement to make tomorrow :0)))) I will be tapping my feet ALL day today just bursting with excitement. So Please check in with my blog tomorrow.. Plus with it being "World Card Making Day so I know that we will be making lots of "gorgeous" creations and crafting.
Now for my card.. I have another birthday card for someone, and I decided to go with "Sugar N Spice Marci from La La Land Crafts. I just Love Marci and her sweet "lil" face.
I used this really cute sketch from "The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog I just love all the dimension to it.
I know you have seen an lot of  my DP from Echo Park's Little Girl collection, but What can I say it is on of my favorite collection. Card stock is from PTI, the ribbon was just a last of some that I had got from CHA 2 yrs ago. The flowers are from EK Success. Prisma Pencils and stickles for my coloring, some liquid pearls and pop dots to finish it off.
Challenges:
>>>>>>>>>Don't forget to comeback tomorrow for my "BIG NEWS">>>>>>>

Happy Scrapping,


16 comments:

  1. Wow such a beautiful card, love the colour combo. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie's first challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back again soon for another challenge. I've got some candy if you're interested. Bettina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. She's so cute! I love how you dressed Marci up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Love the coloring you did especially the hair nice job.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Celebrate the occasion.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait for your news! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image! Love papers too! Thank you for joining in the Cutie pie challenge Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job, thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute, I love the sketch you chose....WHAT BIG NEWS......I don't do patient! Thanks for playing in the Aud sentiments challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute. Loving the image, colors and the layering! Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at CTO.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so cute hun....!

    thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie...and good luck...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is wonderful. Love all the details that you have in it. Also your coloring is wonderful. thanks for joining us this week at CTO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty card, love the colors you chose and your image is too cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments, best of luck.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your card - the colors are so pretty and the image is so, so sweet! I'm so glad you shared your creativity for our Happy Birthday Challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones