Monday, September 12, 2011

School Time with Ruby


Hi there and Happy Monday.. I hope that you all had an awesome weekend.. I cleaned house all day Saturday and Sunday was just all about "Me".. I did not lift a finger to do anything but my coffee, doing my hair and making a card. ( I just started work so after being home for 2 yrs it's a bit over whelmed trying to get back into the "swing" of things.) But I am not complaining as I am just "blessed" to be able to say that " I am working".. 
Now on to my card..I don't have to tell you what everyone  already know and that is... being able to "showcase " my favorite stamping Co.. Now as if I have not said this before.. This image of Wild Sprout Ruby has to be my ALL TIME favorite in the Wild Sprout line...I have been wanting her for ever soo long..But she was out of stock for some time over at  TGF..So the moment that I saw her back in stock I knew that I had to have her.. I mean just look at her gorgeous face and her 'hair" is just simply GORGEOUS!!!!
This card was used for a few challenges including this past WOW challenge over at FFC where the "theme" is  Metal ( I used two brads..so I hope that it counts as "metal".

I also used this week's sketch by Carly

Images colored with Prisma and OMS. Card stock is Kraft and Black by PTI, DP is Basic Gray "Hopscotch   EK Success Punch, Ribbon from Michael and liquid Pearls.

Challenges:
Crafting when we can- Any Thing Goes
I did it Creations- Any Thing Goes
One Stitch at a Time-Any Thing Goes

Happy Crafting,



8 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I love this little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab cute card, thanks for joining in with our first challenge at CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Greeting farm image and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good Luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharette!:)
    This card is ADOREABLE!!!! I love the shading on the hair!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Cute image with beautiful embellishing. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sharette. This image is so cute! The papers and embellies compliment it so well.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones