Sunday, September 25, 2011

No Coloring type of post


Hi everyone I got a chance to do a few cards this weekend, where I decided I did not want to use my coloring pencils... Wow yeah I know I can't believe it my self.. Before I got my pencils I was just learning the "basic technique" of card making and I just loved stamping with my colored ink, embossing with my Versamark ink and  being more creative.

So I was browsing "you tube" and got some really great inspiration from "Kristina Werner". She as the most amazing channel with some great card making tech and tutorial.

This stamp set is "Dance" from There She Goes Clear Stamp set  I stamped the images on DP with Versamark ink and embossed with "White embossing" and set with my "heating tool" and added some buttons.

DP is from JellyBean Soup.. I love it soo.. Card stock PTI and Bazzill, Punch EKSuccess, Nesti Circle. Sentiment is mine written with White Gell pen. and pop dots. to finish it off

Challenges:
All Sorts Challenge- Clean and Simple

Happy Scrapping,



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sharette! Beautiful card! Love the embossing and your papers! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Punches and/or Dies"! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the DT from Sketch Saturday with your wonderfull card, fab colors too..Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones