Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 2 of SSD Lil Relay

Hi everyone: Spending the day with family on Sunday is such a Blessing. I wanted to share my project for day two of our little "relay" over at Sassy Studio Designs. Today's challenge was to make a "Door Hanger" or Alter the image.. ( I went with the door hanger) this was my first attempt at making a door hanger, it came out a little large than I expected But it was just fun making it I hope u enjoy :0)

Happy Scrapping

Sharette (faithnme)

I colored her with prisma and OMS I used my cricut to cut out the bath tub the glass, and the frame. I used some scrap paper that I had in my growing pile,and with uni ball pen for the  stitching.
Recipe:
Card stock, sentiment: PT I, DP-scrap, Stamp Digi: Spa Days( Sassy studio), Cricut: bath tub, wine glass, mememnto tuxedo black: Ink, bling

1 comment:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones