Thursday, May 13, 2010

A quick post for a Challenge

Good Evening on this Sunny Thursday; Waned to up load a card for the Weekly challenge over at "Delightful Inspiration. Every first Friday of the Month Faith give a freebie and for every week that your play along u get another freebie (thanks Faith)

For my card I used my Prisma pencil and my "gelly roll" glitter markers. I used my Nesti to cut out my image and used a cute butterfly from a sticker set that I have had for quite some times

Hope u enjoy the rest of your day. and Happy scrapping
Sharette (faithnme)


Recipe
Card Stock: PTI, DP: Recollections-Glorious Gardens, stamp, ink and ribbon-PTI,
Challenges
Inktegrity Design-Hump day # 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones