Sunday, May 23, 2010

Two from Mo's

Good Afternoon from a Windy So California. Very windy Sunday afternoon here where I am. I hope that u are all enjoying your weekend where u may be. I have not posted anything in a few days just been busy with "life" :-) I wanted to share two cards that I have been working on, the Images are both form
Mo's Digital Pencils (don't u just LOVE her images) The first card is a "Thank U card" for Lynette's godparents(in my last post I showed the book mark she made for me). I thought it would be fun to have her help me so she did and I know they are going to love it.
This is "Kissy" she is the cutest thing and reminds me of my "little" one. Lynette is such a Fashionista (she already has her own style and loves all things clothes!!!


this is the dress that she got in her package ( look at those hands... lol)
Recipe
Card stock: Bazzill,DP and ribbon: (Michael's???) Image colored with prisma and OMS & Sakura gel pens,Sentiment (computer) & stamped with:Studio G", flowers:cricut,inked edges with Tim Holtz also Stickles: worn lipstick,Charm: making memories, and Bling

Challenges:
Moe's Challenge-whats love got to do
A Spoon Full of Sugar- #104 Cute and &Girly
Fussy and Fancy Friday- #11  Recipe 

and for my second card Another Mo's; This is "Mothertobe." I made her for a friend of mine that is expecting a baby.. This is for u Melissa and Rick


Recipe:
Card Stock: Bazzill, DP: Oriental Trading (I'm expecting) Punch: Martha Stewart  Image cut out with Nesti , Stamp: PTI, Bling

Challenge:
CardPatterns- Sketch # 65

6 comments:

  1. What sweet cards Sharette! So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT cards. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable cards - love your images! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such an adorable card with the personalize inside picture. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are lovely! I love how you colored your image on Card Patterns card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones