Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 8 A Cricut Challenge

Hi everyone I am here enjoying a nice cozy rainy Sunday.. It's been flocking on and off all afternoon, but nothing close to "snow" yet :0(  My kids have been glued to the window all day watching to see if it will or not. Today is day 8 and I just have a very quick post to share with you all. I have not done a Cricut project in a while soo today this one will go with the challenge that Robyn from "My Pink Stamper" is  hosting on her Blog. This was soo easy and fun My daughter Lynette helped me put it together. I used "Stretch your Imagination" for the gingerbread man and  Doodle charm for the ornament. she put it together and added the stickles. (she loves crafting with her mommy & so do I.





Happy Scrapping, 

1 comment:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones