Thursday, December 20, 2012

12 Day of Christmas -Day 10 Plain and Simple

Hello everyone.. Let me start by apologizing; I am soo sorry that this is a day late. All I can say is that with the family home and the holiday right around the corner. the day just got a way from me!!

For day 10 of my 12 day of Christmas, I went Clean and Simple.. It took me No time at all to whip these two cards.. 
 I used one stamp set which is a Clear Stamp set from The Greeting Farm.. "Clear Christmas".. Some colored Memento ink ribbon Twine and a little embellishment.
 I started with some white card stock and cut them in to 3 X 41/2 stamped my image added my sentiment, tied a piece of red twine, and added a little embellishment
For this one I did the same but I went in with my cuttle bug and added a little frame. I used some gorgeous Ribbon from Martha Stewart, I love it because it has the Christmas Tree on it.. So it's just Gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones