Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12 Day of Christmas- Day 9 Looking Back

Hi everyone.. Ok.. I just wanted to stop by and post my Day 9 of my 12 day of Christmas cards.
 Again I wanted to show some of my previous work.. This was done back in 2010.. I got a tutorial from 'youtube' showing how to make these adorable little tags.. they were soo cute and easy to make..
 This was my Very First attempt and making a circle ornament card.. I Just Love this sentiment.. and as you can see there was No coloring done for this.. As a matter of fact non of the cards I am showing had No images to color.. Wanted to so a little diversity with my projects.. I got this sentiment from "The Cutting Cafe".. Love Love it..
My last one.. I just used basic card stock and some chipboard from a Paper pack I believe from Echo Park.. I used a cuttle bug folder a beautiful white and silver ribbon and I was done. Very easy but very cute

Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones