Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Days of Christmas- Day 7 Retro

Hello everyone.. I hope you have enjoyed your weekend.. I am back with Day 7 of  my 12 Days of Christmas.. for today I a calling this theme' Retro".. I wanted to look back at some of my previous Christmas cards and holiday projects that I made last year and I think the year before that..
 The first one is a card I made with stamp from TGF.. This lady is from the Miss Anya collection my all time favorite collection set..
 Here is a Teacher gift that I made for my DD's Teacher.. Love this.. I have not made any this year. But I just might have to for my kids for Christmas Eve night.
 Here is the inside.. It's a packet for "Snowman Soup..
 Here is a Round easel card I made with Cheeky Christmas.. Love Love this lady here!!
 here is what it looks like when it's all popped up
This is another one of my ornaments that I made.. Stamp is from CC Designs.. I just love this image as well.

Again this is my Retro theme, so some of you may have seen some of  these cards before, but figured it's always nice to take a look back at your projects and creations.

Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones