Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Day of Christmas -Day 2 "Just Chilling"

Hi everyone.. Day 2 of my 12 days of Christmas.... Today we are "Just Chilling".. with the cutest Snow Family.. 
I made this card with a stamp from my "Stamp of the Week" from Unity Stamp Co.. As you already know I am a huge fan of Unity Stamp Co.. and every week I get a Fabulous stamp from them for a Great Price which includes Shipping.. .. And this one is just as Cute as can be.. Love that it's a whole family of Snow people.. one shy from my own Family,, but that's ok!!.. My DP is Echo Park "Season Greeting" great DP. I Stamped them on White card stock with my memento Black Tuxedo ink and then colored them up with Prisma and OMS... It's kind of hard to see but I added glitter to the ladies in the family.
Here is a close up . Ribbon is from Martha Stewart and so is this cute paper doily. I almost forgot I had these!! Snow flake is from "making memories"..  

Here is the Inside of my card.. I have a great stamp set with a Tag and sentiment from PTI.. it was perfect for my card.. 
Ok I again, hope that you like this one.. I had fun making it.. Please stop by tomorrow and thank you for leaving your comments.. I soo do appreciate you taken time to stop by and pay me a visit!!

4 comments:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones