Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Days of Christmas- Day 5 Naughty or Nice

Hello everyone.. Happy Friday, I hope that your Friday is going great and that you have a wonderful weekend to look forward to.. I am here with "Day 5 of my 12 days of Christmas and my theme for today is "Naughty or Nice".. looking at my cute little Anya with her sexy little dress and her cute wings. You can decide for your self. :0)))
I am again playing along with another challenge this week from the TGF.. Now I have to say that it was Not planned this way at all. But seeing that I have Not really enjoyed my stamps from the TGF and being that I have quite a few, I thought it was perfect timing to pull out some of my holiday images and get them 'inked' up!!
This card will be entered into the monthly Retro Challenge from The Greeting Farm.. I created a Christmas card with "Non-traditional Christmas colors. I stamped and colored my image with Memento ink and colored with Prisma and OMS.. my DP. is from "Echo Park" This & That.. beautiful set of 6x6 paper.  Twine was from a wining that I had received. and the tag is from Recollection's from Michael's.. I stamped the sentiment from PTI.. directly on to it. and it was perfect.. 

 Here is a close up of Nice.. I just love this stamped and have only colored her up once before.. But I know that she "Will" be coming out more often to play.. for her wings I used my "gold metallic" Prisma Pencils and OMS.. and added some glitter glue on the inside.. for her halo I colored with the same gold metalilic and added my clear sakura gell pen. I then cut her out with my Oval Nesti and popped her up on top of my card with pop dot.

Here is another look at my completed card.

Thank you all for sticking with my. I will be adding much more projects, and others in the next week.. 

Happy Scrapping,

2 comments:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones