Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Cause for the Cure



Hi everyone I have something AWESOME to share with you today.. We know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. so there are many challenges out there for us to show and share our commitment for a cure. I have not had much chance to enter a lot of these challenges, but I did find a couple of them and and working to finish up a few project that I have to show my support.

But along with my card which shows my cute RibbonBear and his super PINK RIBBON for this week's challenge at Catch the Bug. This week's theme is  "Whats your Cause" They want us to show a cause that means something to you or that you are involved with. My daughter and son are having Brest cancer Awareness day tomorrow at school and they challenged all the students to show their support for the cause by wearing PINK..  My daughter is in the Year Book club and so she has to take part with pictures and pages for the year book so, Brianna decided that she wanted to decorate some shirts for her and her friends to wear ( and yes Christopher is showing his support by wearing pink on his shirt also.
Please see her shirts that her and Christopher did  with some stencils and spray paint.
( I Love the Treasure UR Chest sentiment)
I think that they did and AMAZING job and I am so Proud of them for wanting to show support to such a well worthy cause, BUT more so that we as a family can have discussion about thinks like this.

Challenges:
Stampin Sister N Christ- #62 Pink and a Ribbon
Paper Romance-Round Card

Happy Scrapping,


10 comments:

  1. What cute shirts..The card is just adorable.Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! The shirts are perfect, and the card is so cute! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Stampin' Sister in Christ! We hope to see you back for another challenge next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.:) thanks for joining StampInsanity.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cool! I love it really I do such great shirts!!! Thanks for sharing you’re pink with us at StampInsanity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute!! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Romance!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute, thanks for playing with bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun shirts, I love how they were made! Thank you for playing along with out Just Cause challenge at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharette, those are some pretty amazing kids you're raising! I'd be so proud of them I'd pop all my buttons. . .:D Great shirts, great sentiments, great card! Thanks so much for sharing your story and your project with Catch the Bug and Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great card. The image is just perfectly utilised. I'm thinking this is going to be an emotional challenge when us DT go around reading the stories behind the projects. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug and hope to see you again soon.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I have not gotten your choices yet for your 7 freebies so can you send that to me not sure if it was held up as spam or something ! tsmiller@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones