Friday, October 1, 2010

Flower Power and a little treat

Here is another cute little treat holder that I made, again this one is from a tutorial. I love love trying out these tutorial and seeing my projects come to life. This little cutie is " flower child" from Faith over at Delightful Inspiration. This Saturday as we all know is "Word Card Making Day" and I know that there will be a lot of groups and sites holding different event for our "Holiday" yeahhh. Well that includes Faith who will be having a party to celebrate over at CDAC, and to kick things off she is hosting 2 challenges ( maybe more??? :0) with chances to win some free digi's.

For this challenge we where to make a project using our favorite image from D2D. Which is kinda hard to do when their is soo much to choose  lol... I have had this item on my wish list for a long time, and when I won the challenges a few weeks a ago I was able to purchase her and a few more, and I thought she would be perfect for the challenge. I thought that I would also be able to use this cute little holder for Lynette's party!! (still trying to decide and might make a few more projects before I decide or maybe I will use a couple of them???

This Tutorial is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo on their tutorial page. I love it because I only use 1 sheet of cards stock to make it, and that includes the handle. I have this one loaded with some chocolate, but you can also use it as a nice little "tea holder" to hold your favorite tea.


Card stock: Bazzill, DP: My Minds Eye (Sophie Savey collection) handle punch with my Martha Stewart punch, and I added two little flower bling, (kinda hard to see from photo :-(

Challenges:
Charisma Cards Challenges-# 39Christmas Crafting- DP is a Christmas set
Create with Connie & Mary- Thursday Challenge-Anything But a Card

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely little treat box/bag, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty treatholder you made. I love the colors you've used. Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best... Much greetings,
    Katja (DDSB-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable & functionable. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at DDSB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! Thanks for joining with us at DDSB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little treat! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little treat holder! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and yummy, thanks for playing at Charisma.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bag ! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are going up against me in two of your three challenges-no fair cause your treat holder is super cute :) I love this. I have known how to make the boxes for some time, but never thought to put handles on them. Might just have to do that! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely bag/box - useful for so many occasions! Thank you for joining us on Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge this week - good luck!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones