Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Your Day

Well Actually it was "my day" thanks to all my "awesome" and I am soo thank full new followers. I want to say thank you to each of you for becoming my new friends. I will do my best to continue to challenge and grow in my "found passion" of crafting, so I will have lots to share with you and please feel to give comments, advise, or just a look any time. My card today is to say thank you to every one. Here is Mrs Any from the Miss Anya Dressy collection from TGF. I am using the sketch from this week's challenge over at

Sorry about the little glear from on of my gems. :0)

I Printed Anya on White Paper Card Stock from PTI with Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored her with my Prisma and OMS. This is something new for my I tried my hand at the "out the box technique. DP is from imaginisce "all occasion" " I cut her all the way up pas the circle because I wanted all of the bottom of her dress to be out of the circle.  Added some "bling" with my I-rock and gems. and added some stickles to her hat and butterfly (cut out with Martha Stewart stamp & punch set. Ticket was a freebie from Caz I change the colors of the sentiment to match the colors of the card, I printed them out on kraft card stock and cut it out with my "perforator" to give it those edges. Ribbon was a gift, I used my "white gel pen" and my MS pen to add the little embellishment. and used popped dots to pop every thing up.I hope you enjoy

Challenges
7 Kids College Fund- Hot or Cold ( I say she fall in the "hot" category because she is not dressed for "winter":o)
Kaboodle Doodles- Any thing Goes
Mark's Finest Papers-Color Combo Blue, Green,



 Happy Scrapping,

21 comments:

  1. Really pretty card! Thanks for joining in Kaboodle Doodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you mix patterns and colors. Very creative. Here from Feline Playful to check you out. C2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sharette...I think you and I have the same great taste..
    I found your blog thro' Feline Playful.
    I am now a Feline Follower!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharette;
    What an adorable image and card. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

    I am also a follower from Feline Playful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute! I love the shimmer you added to her bow! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really pretty! I am visiting from Feline Playful and am now following you :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here following Feline Playful....love your card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. So classy - Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog. I arrived trough Feline Playful.
    hugs Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, Sharette. Just popped over from Feline Playful.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful card you made! That image is precious! I am jumping over from Feline and wanted to say hello and sign on as a follower. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card!!! Love the image and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card. Nice coloring. Thanks for sharing. I am from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovelycad with a great sketch and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found you through Feline Playful and I am a new follower. I look forward to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kid's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones