Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Fairy Wish


Hi everyone what kind of "Fall" weather are you having??.. On Sunday when I was getting Lynette's clothes ready for the week I started to laugh because here it is; we R in Fall and I am going thru her summer clothes of shorts and T-shirts for her to wear. Yesterday they stated that LA broke records of hitting a very HOT 113* did I mention HOT.. now whats the funny part of that is  I am just about 58 miles out of Los Angeles, and we are usually the Hot area, but luckily we only reached 101*.. LOL

Here is my card for the challenge over at WFP this weeks challenge was a "sketch" challenges. I used "fairy Willow" I colored her with my Prisma and OMS and for her wings I used my Sakura gell pen to add a little bright/bling to her.  
Recipe:
Card stock and sentiment: PTI (stamped with Memento rich cocoa) DP: October sky, punch: EKsuccess, and Ribbon from my scrap statch

Challenges:
WFW- Sketch
Paper Sunday- # 37 Things with Wings
Crazy 4 Challenges- #56 Bling

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Very darling!! I cant believe how HOT it is out there! I am in MN and we are chilly at 60 degrees! Thanks for your continued participation in the Wild Flower Kids challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout !
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Paper Sundaes !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image and layout - thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! :)
    Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones