Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Fairy Wish


Hi everyone what kind of "Fall" weather are you having??.. On Sunday when I was getting Lynette's clothes ready for the week I started to laugh because here it is; we R in Fall and I am going thru her summer clothes of shorts and T-shirts for her to wear. Yesterday they stated that LA broke records of hitting a very HOT 113* did I mention HOT.. now whats the funny part of that is  I am just about 58 miles out of Los Angeles, and we are usually the Hot area, but luckily we only reached 101*.. LOL

Here is my card for the challenge over at WFP this weeks challenge was a "sketch" challenges. I used "fairy Willow" I colored her with my Prisma and OMS and for her wings I used my Sakura gell pen to add a little bright/bling to her.  
Recipe:
Card stock and sentiment: PTI (stamped with Memento rich cocoa) DP: October sky, punch: EKsuccess, and Ribbon from my scrap statch

Challenges:
WFW- Sketch
Paper Sunday- # 37 Things with Wings
Crazy 4 Challenges- #56 Bling

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Very darling!! I cant believe how HOT it is out there! I am in MN and we are chilly at 60 degrees! Thanks for your continued participation in the Wild Flower Kids challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout !
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Paper Sundaes !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image and layout - thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! :)
    Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones